This Privacy Statement explains how we collect, use, and disclose your information when you use the Service and your privacy rights and the legal safeguards in place to keep that information private.
Definitions and Interpretation
Only when the first letter of a word is capitalised does its meaning change. The meaning of the following definitions is the same whether they are written in the singular or plural form.
- You will be given a unique username and password to access our Service or a portion of it.
- Any Calculator is referred to in this agreement as "the Company," "We," "Us," or "Our."
- Devices include computers, smartphones, and digital tablets that can access the Service.
- The term "Personal Data" refers to any data used to identify or contact a specific individual.
- The Website is referred to as the service.
- Whenever you interact with a service, either directly or through the service's infrastructure, you're generating what we call "Usage Data".
- Any Calculators can be found at http://www.anycalculators.com/.
- In this context, "you" refers to either the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on whose behalf such individual is accessing or using the Service.
Use of Your Personal Information
Types of Information Gathered
We may request certain personally identifiable information from you while using our service. This information can be used to get in touch with or identify you. Personal information can contain, but is not limited to, the following things:
- Email address
- First and last names
- Usage Information
When you use the Service, we automatically gather your Usage Data.
Using a mobile device to access the Service, we may collect information such as the type of mobile device You use, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile device's unique ID, the operating system on your phone and the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
You should be aware that we may collect information sent by your browser whenever you visit our Service or access the Service from or through a mobile device.